Who’s Using It?
This is just the beginnings of the list, covering the recent names we have seen. More will be added as we find/remember them.
- SourceForge - Allura, the SourceForge project management suite
- Fedora Community - Provides a window into the Fedora distribution
- Kamisons - South Indian and Arab eCommerce
- PyF - Flow based Python programming framework with web gui for drag’n’drop graphic development
- Moksha - Web framework that aims to simplify the creation of highly-interactive realtime web applications
- TavolaClandestina - High Quality Italian Food eCommerce
- The Voice of Turkey - Website of the Turkish version of “The Voice” contest
- Rosenberg NMS - A Network Management System which detects devices and services and uses TurboGears2 to provide a web ui.
- 1000 Corks - A wine comparison / shopping site
- OrcaTec LLC - Making eDiscovery products for litigation support
- Glossom - Fashion Oriented Social Network
- Toro.it - Community website of a major Italian Soccer Team
- Noodle NG - A web frontend for a system to search a network for open Windows shares, and catalog the data made available.
- Soda put TurboGears under the hood of Amnesty International’s Irrepressible.info campaign website promoting freedom on the internet. The site was recently featured in the Observer and Slashdotted.
- ShowMeDo aggregates Python programming (and other) training videos on one site.
As we’ve said above, this list is far from complete. As it stands, this is just the people we’ve noticed so far for one reason or another. If you want to have your site listed here, tell us what you do with TG (use our Google Groups), and we’ll add it.